Lady Popular Art Show

Today I want to show you how simple you can create unique pictures using photo editor. I choosed Photo Face Fun, because he is free and simple to use. Just see results of my work.




HOBBY


Photography and editing photos is my hobby. I love so much to create unique collages or edit simple photos to great, art style.








HOW TO CREATE YOUR ART?


Just choose your best pic from gallery, open photo editor, choose style you want and area you want to transform, see effect... and dowload if you are ok with this what you see.

Pictures like this you see can be great avatar on fb or Lady Popular, you can add them on Istagram or share with your friends just like gifts. I just wanted to show you very simple and funny way to create your own style.

editor I used today you will find here.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Happy Independence Day

Allview p5 emagic

Lady Popular prom gifts event: my rewards and tips